Lake Somerset Accommodation for Your Comfort & Convenience
Are you searching for Somerset hotel accommodation to book your holiday or business retreat? Somerset Views Lodge is set in a brilliant location for all your getaway fun! We have everything you need for a romantic weekend getaway, a team building retreat, and family holidays with boating, skiing, fishing, and more.
Enjoy the Comforts of Home
Why be squished in a cabin, motel, or Somerset hotel accommodation room, when you can enjoy all the comforts of home! Spread out in this fabulous modern 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom holiday house which includes a double lock-up garage suitable to secure your valuable boat and skiing equipment.
Convenient Location | Ideal for Your Stay in Somerset
Located only 2 minutes from the Boat Ramps at Lake Somerset Holiday Park, this idyllic holiday house is conveniently situated at Hazeldean, between Kilcoy and Somerset Township. Somerset Views Lodge offers picturesque and comfortable accommodation to meet your all your holiday needs.
Fishing Permits & Parking
Fishing permits are available from Lakes Somerset Holiday Park office, including free entry to park your vehicle and trailer while you’re out on the water.
For More Information
Why You’ll Simply Love Your Stay At
This Exclusive Lake Somerset Accommodation
Situated on a spacious 2 acre property, Somerset Views Lodge treats guests to beautifulviews out across Somerset Dam. Why choose a busy hotel, when you can enjoy the quietease of private accommodation? Just imagine yourself sitting out on the verandah at night,enjoying a quiet evening with your friends and family – with no park curfew or closeneighbours… it’s holiday heaven.
What makes Somerset Views Lodge such fantastic holiday accommodation?
Our online booking system is easy and fuss free – simply check availability and select the dates that suit.
With 4 bedrooms sleeping up to 8 guests, and spacious living areas, we are one of the largest capacity home rentals in the area.
You’ll love the privacy of our 2-acre Hazeldean location between Kilcoy and Somerset. Plus the convenience of a short drive to the boat ramps, village, and many local attractions.
Property Features | Those Little Extras
The lodge is fully self-contained and furnished (except for linen), including:
- 3 Queens size beds & 2 single beds
- Gas cooking, microwave & dishwasher
- Large ensuite & main bathroom with bath
- Plasma TV, DVD & XBox
- Double lock-up automatic garage
- Internal entry & security screens
- Large full length verandah
- Ducted air conditioning
- Indoor Wood Heater
- Outdoor BBQ & fire pit
- Shower & Sauna Combo
- Table Tennis Table
- Tasteful Quality Furnishings
- Cleaning Service
What You Need to Bring
For the duration of their stay, guests are required to bring their own sheets, towels, pillow cases, tea towels, and firewood (if desired).
Ready To Book Your Stay In Somerset?
Beautiful Accommodation for Your Stay in Somerset
With a tranquil atmosphere, privacy, and convenient location, Somerset Views Lodge has everything you need for a relaxing and supremely comfortable holiday getaway.
Our holiday rental is particularly popular with:
- Wedding Parties & Guests | Somerset Views Lodge is just a 15 minute drive from Somerset Village and Coronation Hall – where many local weddings are held.
- Active Water-Loving Families | enjoy Lake Somerset views, fishing, and water sports with the boat ramps just 2 minutes drive away. Not to mention excellent security with the double lock-up garage for boats and valuable equipment.
- Sophisticated Adults | ladies weekends, family holidays, business professionals looking to get away… we appeal to more mature audiences. No schoolies or no parties permitted.
- People Attending Local Events | a great choice for those attending regional events such as Woodford Folk Festival, local races, and markets.
See What Our Guests Have To Say
Holiday Accommodation Somerset | Our Rates*
Minimum 2 nights stay, and 3 nights stay minimum applies on long weekends.
Time of Year
10 May to 6 Sep
29 Jan to 9 May & 7 Sep to 9 Dec
10 to 22 Dec & 3 to 28 Jan
23 Dec to 2 Jan & Easter 4 days *
Price Per Week
Price Per Night
10 May to 6 Sep
$1386 per week
$220 per night
29 Jan to 9 May; and
7 Sep to 9 Dec
$1512 per week
$240 per night
10 to 22 Dec & 3 to 28 Jan
$1638 per week
$260 per night
23 Dec to 2 Jan; and
Easter 4 days*
$1795 per week
$285 per night
* balance of Easter holidays at mid season rates
Frequently Asked Questions
Terms & Conditions Apply
We provide full disclosure of terms & conditions during the booking process.